Septermber 22-23 in Boston, Mass
Hippo's annual event is returning to Boston for two inspiring days of connecting, learning and sharing digital stories. Hippo Connect is about bringing together the worlds of Business and Tech by opening up a dialogue about creating unique digital experiences, representing our open (source) culture. It is also the only place to meet our large community of developers, architects, digital marketers, content strategists and all the people behind the Hippo brand.
Hippo Connect Boston will this year be held in the Calderwood Pavilion at the Boston Centre for the Arts in Boston's Historic South End. Providing a unique theatrical stage for digital storytelling.
Featured Speaker: Robert Rose
One of Hippo's featured speakers will be Robert Rose. Robert is a Senior Contributing Analyst with Digital Clarity Group and the author of the book "Managing Content Marketing", which spent two weeks as a top ten marketing book on Amazon.com. As a recognized expert in content marketing strategy, digital media, and the social Web, Robert will share his view on the future of digital marketing.
- You'll experience two days of what the future of digital experiencelooks like from a Tech and Business perspective
- You'll be hearing all the best practices and secrets to success from Hippo's top clients
- You'll walk away armed with new insights on digital transformation provided by the greatest innovators in the industry
- You'll get a chance to connect with your peers, business experts and tech-gurus from all over the country
- You'll be among the first to see the latest innovations from Hippo CMS
- You'll get to meet the all faces and great minds behind Hippo, but more importantly: we will get to meet you!